Friday 20 December 2013

A Crushing Blow

Today i suffered what I feel to be my first major defeat. I have been defeated before but not like this, not 16-2. The small unit sizes and reliance on (albeit only a couple of) reserves coupled with bad dice rolls doomed me from the start. While I am proud of taking down the stormraven and dreadknight and almost a purifier squad (1 stubborn knight refused to be killed off) I have decided to use scouts only rarely. They can't hit the broadside of a battle barge from 3 feet away with a homing rocket launcher if they tried. full rounds of shooting with them each turn for the whole game, only about 7 hits none of which did any damage.

Need more marines and a stormraven for definite. Here's hoping for a strikeforce for christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment