Saturday 28 March 2015

Skitarii Starter List

So with 2 boxes of Skitarii being on order for me I've been looking at how I can build them. My initial thoughts were for 2 units of 10, that way I've got 10 of each. But thinking about it I want to try out as much of the new toys as I can so this is how I've decided to start off. This comes in conveniently at 450 points so with another 50 for a cheap HQ that's a nice 500 point allied detachment.

10 Vanguard - 100
2x Plasma Caliver - 60
Enhanced Data-Tether - 5
Refractor Field - 5
Power Sword - 15
Phophor Blast Pistol - 5
- 190

5 Rangers - 65
2x Transuranic Arquebus - 50
Enhanced Data-Tether - 5
Refractor Field - 5
- 125

5 Rangers - 65
2x Arc Rifle - 30
Enhanced Data-Tether - 5
Refractor Field - 5
Arc Maul - 20
Arc Pistol - 10
- 135

The idea here being that the squads are all geared up for a job and I get to use all the toys :)

Anyway I've got my second Trek tournament tomorrow so I'll post some pics (if I remember to take any) and give a brief write up of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment