Wednesday 18 March 2015

God Damn it GW!!!

I thought I was in the clear. Get a couple of Star Trek ships, a takeaway on friday, maybe a character to sooth my Red Hunters itch. Besides that all of my money goes into my Salute fund for lots of shiny new toys. Then what does GW go and do? Announce the release of the Adeptus Mechanicus, one of the armies I've been waiting for. Now I'm not going to be able to spend as much at Salute. I mean thanks GW for releasing them, but thanks a lot for the crappy timing. Couldn't wait until a month or so after could you?

......

So any way Mechanicus is coming and I'll be buying a shit ton of it!!

3 comments:

  1. Feel your pain Danny I may have to get a second job myself what with all the new Malifaux aswell.

    I like your new Marines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not much in the release though dude so it won't be that expensive, it's roughly Harlequin sized but without the Xenos scum part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not much in the release though dude so it won't be that expensive, it's roughly Harlequin sized but without the Xenos scum part :)

    ReplyDelete